I will try to sum it up in a few words. No, No, and Yes. I tried Rollyo and created a account and played around and I could not figure it out. It frustrated me and I gave up.
I checked out Wordle and couldn't understand how that would be benefit me. I did learn from a class member how this could be used with writing to see how many times you use a word but I don't see the need for this right now.
Now for Animoto, I really like this one. I thought it was easy to organize. I did a test video and it was real simple that I had to try with some of my pictures. Selecting the pictures and music was easy except the only drawback is that it takes quite some time for the process to create the video. I plan on using this with lesson introductions possible. Here is a video I created with my kids swim lessons. I hope it works.
http://animoto.com/play/fXrarBbkNLbaCyR30d6w1g
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment