
I spent some time searching a few generator websites and I can say my favorite is the comic strip generator. I did find some great images through Image Chef and plan on bookmarking that website as well. Right now my goal is to find images to use a I plan my wiki for my library. Of course I can relate more with Curriculum Connection Idea #3. Here is another image I found that fits just perfect with our school mascot.
I would definitely click on that! I think you're well on your way to a fun and exciting library wiki!
ReplyDeleteI found this concept fun and relaxing- I spent hours making the comic strips and searching the images from Image Chef. It will add a attractive clip to any website or poster in any classroom. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteBesides children enjoy comic strips- so it will be a great tool to use next year.