Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Week 3 # 7 Technology blog
Yes, I am backtracking on my blogs to make sure I have done everything during this course. When I attended the TLA conference this year I sat in a session about using SMART boards in a library setting. I was so intrigued about the whole thing. While I was watching just a few samples of lessons on the awesome interactive boards, my mind went 100 miles an hour coming up with other lessons that can be done with the same tools. I have had the opportunity to use promethean boards during a research unit with 1st grade and loved it. My goal for my library is to eventually have these fantastic technology tools to really bring life into the lessons and for my students to be engaged in learning. I would rather use the SMART boards verses the promethean boards because it is more adaptable to convert existing power point presentations and have more features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment